NEW-IN LILASEPT
innovative Desinfection

Highly effective and safe

Our newly developed LILASEPT is an absolute novelty on the disinfection market – it is highly effective against bacteria, microorganisms, fungi and (corona) viruses while being absolutely harmless at the same time. So harmless that 100 ml could even be safely swallowed “by mistake”.

Design ohne Titel

Also works against coronavirus

Safe for dogs and humans

Disintegrates after use in water and salt

The hypochlorous acid breaks down the cell walls of viruses and bacteria and “explodes” them, so to speak. This reliably and permanently kills bacteria, fungi and viruses within seconds. Afterwards, the hypochlorous acid decomposes into its constituent parts: Water and salt.

LILASEPT, can be sprayed repeatedly and regularly to disinfect skin, fur, surfaces, bowls, pet beds or pet utensils. The nature-identical active ingredient achieves rapid and effective germ reduction without attacking the skin or surfaces.
Skin/fur: Depending on the size of the area to be disinfected, rub about 4-5 sprays of LILASEPT onto the skin or coat (exposure time approx. 1 minute).
Surfaces/bowls: Apply 5 sprays to the surface to be cleaned. Leave the LILASEPT on for about 1 minute, then wipe dry.

01

Corona virus (SARS-CoV-2 / Covid-19), influenza viruses, influenza A virus H1N1/H5N1, herpes viruses, noro viruses, E. Coli, moulds, coliform bacteria, Pseudonomas, Enterococcus, MRSA, Salmonella, Staphylococcus aureus, Clostridia, Canidada albicans, hepatitis viruses, Legionella, Enterococcus, Streptococcus pneumoniae, Camphylobacter, Salmonella, Mycobacterium Avium and many more.

02

LILASEPT is produced using only water and table salt. Thanks to the patented manufacturing process, we can completely avoid preservatives, alcohol or chemical substances.

03

Accidental drinking of LILASEPT is completely safe for children, adults and animals up to the amount of half a glass of water (approx. 100ml). However, experience has shown that the distinctive smell and the unpleasant salty taste will deter both children and animals. However, if your child has accidentally taken a few sips, don’t worry: it won’t harm them. In case of larger quantities than indicated above, please still contact a doctor to be on the safe side.

@lila.loves.it

Like what you see?