Fish is not only a favourite with cats, but also a welcome snack alternative for dogs. Our mackerel trigger enthusiastic reactions from both dog and owner. They smell pleasantly discreet and are not greasy.
By gently drying the fish fillets, we ensure fun chewing without preservatives and, of course, without artificial flavourings. Mackerel provides a healthy extra portion of protein and also valuable omega-3 fatty acids. All in all, the fish is a perfect reward for dogs of all ages, but also for overweight dogs as a calorie-reduced addition to the daily diet.
- Rich in valuable omega-3 fats, amino acids, minerals and trace elements
- free from additives and preservatives
- Single Protein Fish
- low fat
- high acceptance, good digestibility even for food-sensitive dogs
- air-dried with care
- Pleasant smell, not oily or greasy
- Natural fish suitable also for puppies and older dogs
- Good supplement to Barfer foods
Single food for dogs, store in a cool and dry place, always provide fresh drinking water
Ingredients: 100% Mackerel
Analytical ingredients: raw protein: 77.0%, raw oils and fats: 3%, crude ash: 14%, Residual moisture: 10%
Quantity: 100 g