LILA LOVES IT rabbit skin is an energy snack low in calories and cholesterol: Rich in essential fatty acids such as linoleic acid, it also provides well-tolerated protein, lots of important vitamins and trace elements.
Especially the B vitamins (niacin) play an important role in metabolism. The snack is easily digestible and very compatible for the gastrointestinal tract – ideal for particularly food-sensitive dogs.
Rabbit meat belongs to the hypoallergenic protein sources and is therefore a very good, digestible alternative especially for nutritionally sensitive dogs.
For LILA LOVES IT, gentle air-drying is the best method of preserving meat. This product also comes without artificial additives and preservatives. A perfect addition to a balanced and healthy diet.
- Single Protein Rabbit
- provides important essential fatty acids (linoleic acid)
- valuable source of protein, B vitamins (niacin) and trace elements
- very well-tolerated by the gastrointestinal tract
- Low in fat and cholesterol
- also suitable for puppies and old dogs
- gentle drying
- free from additives and preservatives
- very well suited for food sensitive dogs and those with allergies
- Nutritious and easily digested
- 100% natural
Please note that with this product we are offering you a natural item, therefore shape, colour, size and weight can vary greatly.
Single food for dogs, store in a cool and dry place, always provide fresh drinking water
Ingredients: 100 % rabbit skin, gently dried
Analytical ingredients: raw protein: 53.7%, raw oils and fats: 38.6%, crude ash: 1.3%, residual moisture: 8.6 %
Quantity: 100 g